We value your privacy and want you to understand how RICHARD’S uses your information.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some or all of your desired products and/or services.
Effective Date: 01.01.2022
Last Updated Date: 06.14.2022
“Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
California (United States): If you are a resident of the State of California in the United States, please see Additional Notice for California Residents for additional California-specific privacy information at the bottom of this Policy.
Nevada (United States): If you are a resident of the State of Nevada, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. Note we do not sell your personal information within the meaning of Chapter 603A. However, if you would still like to submit such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
II. Collection Of Your Information
RICHARD’S collects and uses your contact data and Personal Information for the purpose of administration and to provide the Service to you, including but not limited to the following:
We collect Personal Information when you:
- Register to use the Service, including personal data provided by sign ups on a voluntary basis on the RICHARD’S website (richardsbarbrands.com);
- Use the Service; and
- Communicate with us.
We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use the Service.
Personal Information Collection.
If you purchase a Product, we will also collect your mailing address. You may also provide other optional information.
When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as your credit card number.
We may collect Personal Information through your communications with our customer-support team.
Location Information from Your Mobile Device.
We may collect and store your location information if you enable your mobile device to send it to us. Collection of this information may improve the provision of the Service. You may also enter your location manually.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies
The Service collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you use it, including your preferences and anonymous usage statistics. When you visit the Service, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Service may not work properly. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
Internal and Service-Related Usage
We use information, including Personal Information, for internal and service-related purposes only and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the Service. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services. We may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
II. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information: with our third-party service providers; to comply with legal obligations; to protect and defend our rights and property; and with your permission. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of the Service.
III. Security of Your Information
We do not knowingly collect information from children or young adults under 21 and we do not want it. We will take steps to delete it if we learn we have collected it. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children or young adults under 21 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children or young adults under the age of213. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children or young adults under 21, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the account.
IV. International Information
V. Update Your Information Or Pose A Question Or Suggestion
b. New Uses of Personal Information
VI. Your Rights with Your Personal Data
Depending on your country of residence, you may have certain legal rights in relation to your personal data that we maintain. Subject to exceptions and limitations provided by applicable law, these may include the right to:
- access and receive a copy of your personal data;
- correct your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data;
- have your personal data erased;
- data portability;
- withdraw any consent you previously gave to the processing of your data (such as opting out to marketing communications);
- lodge a complaint with a data protection authority;
Please note your rights and choices vary depending upon your location, and some information may be exempt from certain requests under applicable law.
You may be able to exercise some of these rights by using the settings and tools provided in our services. Otherwise, if you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. As permitted by law, we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Naples Tap Inc.
d/b/a Richard’s Bar Brands
491 North Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60654
* * *
ADDITIONAL NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
When we use the term “personal information” in this CA Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from and about you for a variety of purposes. In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your first, middle and last name, email address, username, postal address, date of birth or age, postal address, or other similar identifiers;
- Commercial Information, such as records of services purchased, obtained or considered;
- Internet/Network Information, such as device information, logs and analytics data;
- Geolocation Data, such as approximate location data generated based on your IP address or other information;
- Sensory Information, such as recordings (with your permission, as applicable) of any phone calls between you and RICHARD’S;
- Inferences about your interests and preferences, generated from your use of our sites; and
- Other Personal Information, including information you submit into the feedback form and any communications between you and RICHARD’S, as well as information we receive from social networking sites.
We collect this information from the following sources: directly from you, from our business partners and affiliates, from your browser or device when you visit our website or use our Services, or from third parties that you permit to share information with us.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We share personal information with third parties for business purposes. The categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal information for a business purpose include our service providers and advisors. In the previous 12 months, we have disclosed all of the categories of personal information we collect to third parties for a business purpose.
- SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We may share your personal information, including Identifiers and Internet/Network Information, with our business partners for business or commercial purposes, including to promote their products or services.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS: As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information that we have collected about you (subject to certain limitations at law):
|The Right to Access/Know|
You have the right to request any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
The Right to Request Deletion
|You have the right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.|
|The Right to Opt Out of Personal Information Sales|
You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties now or in the future.
If you are under the age of 16, you have the right to opt in, or to have a parent or guardian opt in on your behalf, to such sales.
|The Right to Non-Discrimination||You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.|
|“Shine the Light”||California residents that have an established business relationship with us have rights to know how their information is disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civ. Code §1798.83).|
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
To Exercise Your Right to Know or Right to Deletion, please submit a request by: Emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line, “California Rights Request.” Before processing your request, we will need to verify your identity and confirm you are a resident of the State of California. In order to verify your identity, we will generally either require the successful authentication of your account, or the matching of sufficient information you provide us to the information we maintain about you in our systems. This process may require us to request additional personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your email address, phone number, and/or date of last transaction on our Services. In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will explain the reasons for declining to comply with the request.
To Exercise Your Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales: Unless you have exercised your Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales, we may sell personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. The third parties may use such information for their own purposes in accordance with their own privacy statements, which may include reselling this information to additional third parties. You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales. However, we may ask you to provide additional personal information so that we can properly identify you in our dataset and to track compliance with your opt out request. This information may include, but not be limited to, your name, email, and postal code. We will only use personal information provided in an opt out request to review and comply with the request. If you chose not to provide this information, we may only be able to process your request to the extent we are able to identify you in our data systems.
Authorized Agents In certain circumstances: California residents are permitted to use an authorized agent to submit requests to know or delete personal information on their behalf through the designated methods set forth in these CA Disclosures, where we can verify the authorized agent’s authority to act on their behalf by:
- receiving a power of attorney valid under the laws of California from the consumer or their authorized agent; or
- receiving sufficient evidence to show that the consumer has: (i) provided the authorized agent signed permission to act on their behalf; (ii) verified the consumer’s own identity directly with us pursuant to the procedures set forth in these CA Disclosures; or (iii) directly confirmed with us that the consumer provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on their behalf.
For requests to opt-out of personal information “sales”, we require a signed permission demonstrating your authorized agent has been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
* * *